Pages

Beholden To None

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello World! =)

HELLO WORLD! =))



So here I am, The very first day of my new blog, and as we all do whenever anything comes from our heart, I am am making it up as I go along. ;)  And that is what art (and all of its siblings and cousins) IS anyway, right?  Your heart's expression of where to go next...  Which is WHY I LOVE it, in all its forms, and why it is solid in the makeup of my personal constitution. =)

Hello!  My name is StacyLynn, a.k.a AllAmrcnWldFlwr, and this little venture is intended to foster my love of expression, my crafting habit, and my fledgling business, AmrcnWldFlwr Designs. =)  This blog will chronicle my life as an artist, and also in support of my creative outlets dressed up as professional pursuits! ;) 

I am so happy to be here, and really at a point in my life where there is SO much fun to be had!! =))  I would love if you would join me!!  


I plan to post a bunch of fun and creative stuff, approximately three to four times a week, to include some of the delightful and entertaining things that I come across (both online and offline), artist features, reviews, tutorials, inspiration- in some of its many muses, as well as peeks into new creations I am working on. =)  Please feel free to leave any feedback, comments, suggestions, guidance, support, questions, or just all-around-feel-goods as you see fit--> All is appreciated! =)  And thank you for stopping by!! =oD

May your imagination light your way,
~xo~ StacyLynn a.k.a AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"