Pages

Beholden To None

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday, 042413: A PL365 Catch-Up

Welcome Back to Wordless Wednesday!! =)

OHMY!  I have fallen a bit behind on this, but this week's WW will be part of a catch-up session on my Project Life 365 photo challenge progress... 

I have been taking pictures everyday- which is such an amazing accomplishment for me, as well as a fun journey of documenting this year that is FLYING by, as well as my growing inspiration that is photography! ;)

I have, however, fallen WAY behind on processing and documentation of the photos I have been taking the last-well- four weeks (*7* if you count only this blog's account of the journey~ YIKES!!)... wOw!  Okay, SO, lats night I worked hard to catch up on the processing aspect. =)  So here I am to begin the documentation side of this project... 

Ready?? =)

Here's Week 11 from the Lens of My Life... =oD









YaY! ...wOw...

Okay, Blogger is just now deciding to be a massive punk, and will not upload anymore new media (for some dumb reason =/) ...SO,
Week 12 and on will have to wait. =(

Until next time...

May your imagination light your way,
~xo~ StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"