Pages

Beholden To None

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome to Symphonic Saturday!! =)

"Great music is that which penetrates the ear with facility and leaves the memory with difficulty.  Magical music never leaves the memory." ~Sir Thomas Beecham

Today is Saturday, and here at Beholden To None, that means it's Symphonic Saturday!! =))
Each week, I'll be posting a little musical inspiration.  

Today, after spending the day with my Lil'Sis, soaking up many forms of holiday spirit and cheer, I am going to kick off the inaugural weekly melodic inspirational post with one of my very favorites this time of year: "Baby, It's Cold Outside!" =)  This version by Zooey Deshanel and Leon Redbone is probably my favorite version of this adorable ballad...



I am officially ready for the holiday season now... Bring it on!! =oD  It's gonna be epic...

 So I'm curious:
  • What music do you listen to to get inspired??
  • What songs stay with you~ really live you inside?? 
  • ...And what are your holiday favorites??  =) 

***HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!! =oD***
 
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~ StacyLynn a.k.a AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"