Pages

Beholden To None

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Shop Items, 010313

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
  ~George Bernard Shaw

Happy Thursday! =)  How is your new year coming along so far?...

I know it's only been three days, but it'll be three weeks before you know it, and I already feel like mine has been very full, indeed... With a flurry of new goals and their "tid-b1ds," as well as gearing up for many new adventures coming up for me in 2013, I've been beginning to put those pieces into place (even if only in my own head, to start)...

One of my many adventures, in this instance carrying over from last year, is my Etsy shop: AmrcnWldFlwr Designs~ this blog's inspiration. =)  I have many new items in the wings, waiting to be created~ or simply to be listed, but I wanted to spotlight a few things here today that were recently added to the shop.

This is a set of four hand-stamped natural stone butterfly coasters.  I especially love how the color combination came out in this set! =) 

These adorable magnets were made by my partner-in-craft, Lori. 
The "Wizard of Oz" holds a dear place in my childhood heart, and this fun, vintage-style functional art makes me happy. =oD

  This sweet, blank-inside note card is hand-crafted, and is so lovely in its blue shades and with the George Herbert quote "Take the gentle path."


I LOVE origami~ Don't you?!? =oD  
These crane earrings are a symbol of good fortune and happiness... Sound good for the new year, doesn't it?? ;)


As I mentioned, I have a bunch of products and projects coming up the pipeline, and will be adding new items to the shop weekly for the foreseeable future, so be sure to check back~ both here and there, to see all the new great and creative things coming up! =)

Check back here at Beholden To None Saturday for a Symphonic collection to keep the new year creative inspiration and momentum rolling...
Until then,

May your imagination light your way,
~StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"