Pages

Beholden To None

Friday, January 25, 2013

Red Friday, 012513: An Unresolved Issue

Welcome to our first "Red Friday" post! =)

Friday's here at Beholden To None are a day of tribute to our nation's military members serving, or have served, around the world, as well as keeping showing off my patriotic pride. =)

For this inaugural Red Friday post, I am going to highlight a post I did over on my other blog: TDB1D: Living The List. You can see it here.  It's worth reading about this challenging issue facing so many of our nation's defenders today.  

If you support our men and women in uniform, have a read, and let me know what you think. =) 

Thanks!!
Until next time...
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~Stacy Lynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"