Pages

Beholden To None

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Shop Items, 013113

Happy Thursday! =)

How's your week going so far??

"New Shop Items"

Today I wanted to give you a peek at what's been added to the shop this week...







Lots of fun stuff, right?! =)  That's what my partner I over at AmrcnWldFlwr Designs have been working on...  With even more pretty things coming! 

NOTE: The middle three photos (each of the jewelry photos) are of pieces that artist (and my partner-in-craft! ;) ) Lori Marzilli made.  I will be doing a feature on her next month, so be on the look out for that.  In the meantime, be sure to stop by the shop, and check out her work as well.  She is extremely talented!! =)

Enjoy your weekend!  I'll be finishing up a bunch of new items to show off for next week...  So come back and take a look! =)

Until next time...
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"