Pages

Beholden To None

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday, 012313: #PL365

   Welcome back to Wordless Wednesday! =) 

This week I am spotlighting a project that I am undertaking this year~ something, as a photographer, I have been wanting to do for a while...  Admittedly, I have even attempted this project in previous years, but I have yet to complete it.
This year, I am taking on the elusive 365 Days of Photos project! =)


And I feel very good about it this year, as I have an entire community to not only enjoy the project with, but to go to for inspiration, support, and connection, as well!! =)

Enter: #ProjectLife365!! =) 

I am very excited about this journey, as a budding photographer, as an artist, as a student of Life, and as a person who longs to leave a legacy when I leave this Earth. =) ...We are in Week 4 of this wonderful, fun, and challenging journey, and i have very much enjoyed participating in the larger community of people who are on this journey too! =)

Here are the first three weeks: 

Week 1 - 010113-010513



 

Week 2 - 010613-011313

 


 

Week 3 - 011313-011913

 


I hope you enjoy the photo show... I have really enjoyed creating the photos! =)

I am going to keep Wordless Wednesday a fun little extra.  But I will be posting my weekly adventure as I go through this 365-day journey.  Project Life 365's weeks begin on Sunday, so I am starting a Sunday PL365_2013 post series, beginning this week.  As I said, we are currently in Week 4, so this week's photos will all be posted in this first Sunday post.  Be sure to come back and check out what comes next! =)

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
May your imagination light your way,
~StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"