Pages

Beholden To None

Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Shop Items, 030213

Happy Saturday!! =)  

How's your week been??

The last couple of weeks have been incredibly hectic, and I apologize for my scarcity here at Beholden To None.  I am making a major move soon- culminating in the realization of a life-long dream- and recently took a 'house-hunting and scouting' trip to get the ball rolling.... My internal clock has been off by at least a week ever since! HA! ;)  Has that ever happened to you??

Anyway, I have been working on new items for the AmrcnWldFlwr Designs shop, however, and wanted to show you a few of the new items I will be listing this week.  =)  So here's a peek:


Well, that's just a little peek into some of the new listings that will be appearing over the next week...  Next week I will also be introducing some pieces from one of my partners in the AmrcnWldFlwr Designs studio, Renee~ so be on the lookout for that, too! =) 

Until next time,
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~StacyLynn a.k.a. AmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"