Pages

Beholden To None

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday, 031313: ProjectLife365 Update

Happy Wednesday!! =)

How's your week going??

I recently realized that I have *literally* and officially "lost" a week already this year!! ;oP  ...And as such, missed a week on my PL365 weekly updates. =/  SO, for this week's Wordless Wednesday post, I am going to catch up, so when Sunday rolls around, I will be back on track (hopefully ;oP ).

Okay, SO: [drum roll please...] ~ Week 10 from the lens of my life. =oD
































The project is currently in Week 11, so on Sunday, I'll be back to the schedule.  =)
It has been SOOO much fun!

Leave me a comment and let me know if you are doing a photo project (365 or otherwise). =)  How's it going?? 

Have a good (rest of your) week!  
Until next time...
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"