Pages

Beholden To None

Sunday, March 10, 2013

ProjectLife365: PL365 Week 9

Happy Sunday!

“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.”
Eudora Welty

How's your week been? =)

I've been a little hectic lately, and haven't been here near as much as I would like, and that shows in many ways, not the least of which being that I am behind on my weekly Project Life 365 photo project review! =/

So I will try to catch up this week, but today I will pick up where I left off... Here's Week 9:























 And this little gem ~ #Process~ was featured in the ProjectLife365 Blog's #Daily_Fix... How fun is THAT!?! =oD

Have you shot any great snapshots lately?? ...Leave a comment and let me know! =)

Until next time...
May your imagination light your way,
~xo~StacyLynn a.k.a. AllAmrcnWldFlwr [Flower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show, Share, and Spread the Love... Thanks! =)
~xo~ "@~>~"